Latest Movie :

Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ HX6992 Review

My neck hurts today, Ive got a bunch of posts Ive been meaning to clean out.  In May, I went to the dentist.  At the end of it all, I asked the hygienist what kind of toothbrush does she recommend.  I told her I have this issue of having to replace brushes every 2 months or so, with the bristles starting to wack out after a month.  She recommended that I pick up a Sonicare toothbrush.  She thought it was the best brush for your teeth.

I had seen them at Sam's Club and Costco, electric toothbrushes.  Huge monstrosities that I couldn't imagine trying to fiddle around with inside my mouth.  Fast forward to 8 months later.  I was happy with my Philips balder.  Satisfied with my Philips electric shaver.  Philips was about to get more of my money as I hunted for the Philips Sonicare toothbrush.  A quick search yielded the Flexcare+ as the top of the line Model.  And at the time it was the Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ 6992 that was selling for 189 on Amazon.

With my job, Philips was working hard to get my hard earned cash.  And again I was out hunting for a deal.  For a long time I thought my best bet was 115 on eBay.  Soon I saw the Flexcare showing up on Craigslist for 100 bucks.  Not bad, and then one night I saw 65 bucks for the Flexcare+ 6992 just like the amazon link says, with the included UV sanitizer, 2 chargers and a carrying case.  It was new in the box.  I set up a meet, it was a dental office 30 minutes from me.

Upon initial use, the buzzing of this tooth brush is enough to rattle your teeth and gums and leave your whole head feeling really funny after the first use.  But I tell you, my mouth felt so fresh and so clean, like the kind of clean you get when you leave the dentist.  The toothbrush recommends you break your mouth up into 4 zones, and brush for 30 seconds in each zone.  The brush makes a sound so you know to switch to the next zone.  Awesome.

After a week or so, my gums and teeth got used to the buzzing of the toothbrush and now my teeth are definitely looking whiter than before.  I guess you could say the novelty hasn't worn off as yet, because the toothbrush is really fun to use.  And after a couple of months of use, I am a solid solid believer in the electric toothbrush, namely this Sonicare Flexcare+ 6992.    It comes with this UV sanitizer which I use maybe every 10 or so brushes, it is supposed to kill off all the bacteria, and I believe it.  It comes with a travel case and travel charger, which is awesome. I took it with me on my Xmas vacation and served me well.

All in all, I am really happy with this toothbrush and I cannot imagine what it would be like to use a regular manual toothbrush again.  I am really happy with my purchase of all of these Philips products.  At Walmart the other day, I thought about trying out the Philips Nivea brand for aftershave.  I didn't know Nivea made products for men, let alone was a Philips brand. We all know the Nivea commercials have the hottest ladies or was that noxema?  I don't need aftershave right now, but when I do, Nivea for Men is where its at!
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

September 16, 2015 at 3:37 PM

happy with my Philips balder. Satisfied with my Philips electric shaver. Philips was about to get more of my money as I hunted for the Philips Sonicare ... 1philipssonicare.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. 日本エス - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger